Monday, August 23, 2010

Mayor McGinn refuses to meet with Disabled Voter

Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn, who is a native of Long Island NY, is refusing to meet with Tim Malloy.  I only asked for 1 hour of his time-any day this year-at any time of day this year!  Let us be clear MAYOR MCGINN REFUSES TO MEET WITH DISABLED VOTER! He must not know that all politics is local. I'm as local as they get! McGinn's office sent me an e-mail, at least Obama had someone call me on the phone when he said no.  Here is the e-mail sent to me:

Dear Tim,

Thank you for your request to meet with the Mayor. Unfortunately, his schedule is extremely busy at this time, so he will have to respectfully decline your offer to meet. If you would like to send along any materials or diagrams about your vision for Seattle, I will make sure that he sees them.

Respectfully,

Allison Burson
Executive Assistant to the Mayor
Office of Mayor Mike McGinn

RESPECTFULLY DECLINE?  He hasn't shown me any respect.  Obama's office even called me.  But the Mayor of Seattle is too busy to meet with a native Seattleite!  He has an assistant e-mail me instead of call.  And who said that they could communicate with me by e-mail?  I mailed (USPS) him a letter and asked for him to call.  He's just too busy alienating the City Council with his "my way or the bike-lane" plan to turn my city into a giant utopia wwhere no one drives, we all do yoga and smoke tons of weed.

Well, you carpetbagger from New York, you got another thing coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment